The pleasure of experiencing the mountains at any time of the year.
Ski descents, excursions with "ciaspole" (local name for snowshoes), walks in the woods, wild animals watching or mountain bike tours, there are many unique experiences that can be experienced, simply looking out from Cesa del louf.
But if you wish to relax surrounded by the panorama of the Dolomites, exclusive moments await for you in the wellness area equipped by a wood-burning stove, where you will find a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam bath, or you can comfortably take a seat in the cinema room or in the other living areas of the chalet.
• wildlife watching (foxes, roes, deers, hares, marmots ...)
• star gazing with a private telescope
• Swimming training – Challenge training mode with the swimming device against current “Endless pools” ® USA
• pool relaxing with underwater music
• Cinema room with the appearance of an old barn with hay wall and fragrant flowers scenery
• Internal BBQ in the living area for convivial moments
SKI IN, SKI OUT OFF PISTE
Skiing in, out and off piste or with private snowcat mobile in 5 minutes time.
Use of the private hand-lift on a private ski track:
• Skirace training with stubbies
• Night skiing with torches
• Telemark ski test
WORLD CUP SKI TOUR
Ski tour of the three Ski World Cup slopes:
• Gran Risa, Saslong e Olimpia delle Tofane
• Sella Ronda ski tour
• Dolomiti ski safari
• First World War ski tour
Day and night-time snowshoeing
• day and night time driving trhough woods and private medows
• Uphill skiing at tow
CAR TOUR OF THE DOLOMITES
Car tour of the Dolomites
• Ferrari California (€ 600 per day reimbursement fee + € 6/km over 150 km/day )
• 1959 Austin Healey (€ 480 per day reimbursement fee + € 4/km over 150 km/day)
From the private heliport (helicopter hire on request, free use of private heliport)